Blue Sky and Sea of Amalfi
italy - amalfi coast
Relais Blu, your chic luxury hotel, is set in a spectacular location amidst a magnificent Mediterranean garden, century old olive trees, maritime pines, contemporary rock gardens and surrounded by the azure waters of the Mediterranean. Your own private paradise!
At the Relais Blu, the simplest of pleasures turn into magical luxuries! Each of the bedrooms has a sea view, and is tastefully decorated in the distinctive Mediterranean style gracefully combining the classic and the contemporary.
All around, the views are stunning. Beautiful scenery, endless vistas…. memorable sunsets and the romantic islands of Capri and Ischia.
The Culinary Courses
You will be guided through your experience in Campania cooking by the head chef of the Relais Blu, Saverio Gargiulo. The chef’s cuisine is based on seasonal cycles and organic produce and the dishes are a perfect blend of regional Italian traditions and original and modern re-interpretation. You will also get the opportunity of visiting the Relais’ high quality wine cellar.
Our vegetarian guests will learn local vegetarian dishes of the Amalfi Coast!
- Enjoy a drive through the magical Amalfi Coast and explore the legendary towns of Amalfi and Positano
- Experience a visit to a local farm with a wine cellar, olive mill and discover how local cheese is produced
- A full-day visit to the enchanting Isle of Capri including the magical Blue Grotto. Enjoy exploring private paths past secluded villages, lose yourself among the spontaneous and wild nature of its ancient villas and gardens, or simply soak in the beauty of Capri surrounded by aqua blue waters
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of Pompeii and walk among its well preserved ruins including its famous monuments such as Macellum, the Temple of Apollo, the Forum Baths and the House of Faun
- A full day of leisure relaxing by the pool or visiting the charming and buzzing town of Sorrento for some great shopping and of course to taste the renowned Limoncello!
|Other trips in Italy|