A Classic Tuscan Table with Chef Claudio
italy - tuscany
Tuscany is a land of vineyards, olive groves and Renaissance towns. During your culinary tour of Tuscany behold the treasures of this rich region learning its cuisine and culture and experiencing the warmth and hospitality of its people.
You will be based in the medieval town of Figline Valdarno, set in the triangle formed by the great cities of Florence, Arezzo and Siena. You will stay at Chef Claudio’s charming relais.
The Culinary Courses
Your hands-on cooking classes will be conducted by Master-Chef Claudio Piantini whose passion and delight in his art is contagious!
You will learn classic dishes of Tuscan cuisine renowned for its refined simplicity such as ribollita and crostini as well as unusual dishes such as castagnaccio. Chef Claudio will also teach you to hand-make pastas and the special dough for pizza.
He is well versed with a comprehensive range of vegetarian dishes for our special guests!
You will return with a repertoire of recipes of a true Tuscan chef, imparting his knowledge with infinite kindness and generosity.
- Enjoy a visit to an authentic outdoor food market in the square at Figline Valdarno
- Visit the hidden Tuscan jewel of Arezzo with its famous church of San Francesco, picturesque alleys and historical town center
- Delight in vineyards of the renowned Chianti Classico region and explore the charming village of Grieve with its quaint shops and covered archways
- Immerse yourself in a full day trip to the perfectly preserved medieval towns of Siena and San Gimignano
- Be treated to carefully selected fine dining restaurants and trattorias during your excursions
|Other trips in Italy|