Chateau De Berne
france - provence
Chateau De Berne is located in the heart of Provence, between Nice and Marseille and near Lourges. The tradition of winemaking is deeply rooted since 1750 in the culture and history of Chateau De Berne. Its winemakers live their passion and impart their knowledge with genuine warmth and generosity. Experiencing this marvelous property is like living in a beautiful Provencal village.
The Auberge is a luxurious and sophisticated place decorated in elegant accents. Each of the bedrooms is large with individual balcony or sun terrace. You can enjoy its excellent new restaurant or its chic bistro amidst its magnificent estate.
The Culinary Courses
Chef Sebastien Nouveau and his team will inculcate their unique style of cooking: an instinctive and intuitively creative cuisine. His cooking style conveys his respect for raw ingredients and you will work closely with the head gardener of the spectacular vegetable, herb and flower garden choosing the freshest ingredients for your hands-on classes. The dishes will also incorporate seasonal produce from the famous market in Lorgues.
Chef Nouveau will prepare a special menu for the classes for our vegetarian guests!
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Chateau Cellar followed by tasting some of the finest wines of the region
- Visit the Provencal market in Lourges to select vegetables and local produce and enjoy the village craft products
- Guided walk through the traditional vegetable garden of the Chateau De Berne
- Visit an olive oil mill at Falyosc and explore the ceramic museum at Salernes
- Full day at leisure to enjoy the amazing property of the Chateau de Berne
|Other trips in France|